Skincare consists of three different types of moisturisers – each with an important role to play:
- Humectants -Draw water into the skin to keep it hydrated
- Emollients – Smooth the skin by filling in the gaps between the cells
- Occlusives – Seal water in by forming a protective layer on top of the skin
A well-balanced skincare routine should, ideally, contain humectants, emollients and occlusives.
Most skincare products are actually made of up to 80% water which isn’t really adding any value to you, indeed the chemicals added to mix the water with the oil and stop the bacteria growing in the water will disrupt your natural skin flora, leaving your skin exposed to UV, environmental pollutants and other damage.
Packed full of natural emollients, occlusives and humectants, to smooth the skin and diminish the appearance of fine wrinkles with botanicals to add nature’s magic so you can truly love the skin you’re in :
- Wildcrafted Beeswax – with its propolis and honey intact is a natural occlusive which allows the skin to breathe and humectant (works in a similar way to the synthetic hyaluronic acid), drawing water into the skin throughout the day, keeping it plump and refreshed throughout the night or day.
- Natural Olive Squalene – a wonderful emollient which sinks into the skin quickly to plump it up and make it feel soft and smooth. It is believed to slow down water loss from the skin, boosting skin’s moisture and making the complexion look more radiant and nourished
- Sustainably sourced Argan Oil – the King of Oils and a lush emollient! Many studies indicate argon oil to be effective at reducing signs of ageing
- Organic Shea Butter – a beautiful emollient and occlusive to protect the skin with anti-inflammatory and healing properties
How To Use:
After cleansing, simply massage a small pea-size of Night Balm into your face.
If you prefer a lighter ‘cream’, simply spritz one or two sprays of our Pure Organic Rosewater onto the face then, whilst skin is still damp, apply a small amount of Neve’s Bees Night Balm.
This is the full list of ingredients:
- Pure Olive Squalene Oil – Olea Europa
- Organic Safflower Oil – Carthamus Tinctorius
- Organic Sunflower Oil – Helianthus annus
- Pure Argan Oil – Argania spinosa
- Wildcrafted Beeswax – Cera Alba
- Organic Jojoba Oil – Chinensis sinensis
- Organic Shea Butter – Butyrospermum parkii
- Natural Vitamin E Oil – Triticum vulgare Tocopherol
- Lavender Essential Oil – Lavendula angustifolia
- Frankincense Essential Oil – Boswelia carterii
- Vanilla Infused Sunflower Oil – Vanilla planifolia
- Rose Absolute Essential Oil – Rosa damascene
The Essential Oils naturally contain: linalool, limonene, geraniol, citral, eugenol, farnesol, citronellol.
When ordering large items please provide your phone number so that the courier can contact you if necessary.
We aim to dispatch every order within 3 to 5 working days.
Please note that when several items are ordered they may not all be delivered at the same time.
All prices include VAT.
Our new courier DPD provides a Follow my Parcel service. Supplying you with a one hour time window via email or SMS and allowing you to track your parcel on a map.
Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles & Northern Island: All orders will incur a £15.00 surcharge.
Orders outside of the UK: If you wish to place an order for delivery outside of the UK. Please call us on 0344 326 2010 or email email@example.com
We may need to contact you regarding delivery so please provide a contact telephone number with all orders.
Some of our products are not suitable for sending via Royal Mail or courier and can only be purchased by visiting our shop. These items are clearly marked on our website.
It is regretted that no responsibility can be accepted for jar breakages by carriers. All jars include lids.
Clothing Styles and colours may vary to those shown.
Payment with Order: Credit/Debit cards are debited at the time of ordering.
Cancellation: If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us on 0344 326 2010. Calls will cost the same as calling a standard landline number. You have the right to cancel your order any time up to 14 days after receipt.
You must take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your possession and they must be returned to us promptly at your cost. If the item is large, then we can arrange collection. There will be a charge. We reserve the right to cancel any order. We are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with the contract.
Delivery Liability: Please inspect your delivery on receipt. It is your responsibility to contact us with any issues within 5 working days.