Your details are safe at all times.
National Bee Supplies is 100% committed to respecting your personal privacy and protecting information about you. The following notes explain how we collect, process and protect any information that you give us.
The information that we hold is held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We do not store credit or debit card details. Data may be stored for up to 5 years but we will never keep it for longer than necessary.
We may share your data with 3rd parties for the following reasons:
- To fulfil your order - we may need to pass your details to delivery companies, credit card clearing agencies or other sub suppliers.
- To send you marketing information. You may choose not to be sent this information, please see marketing preferences below
- For the purpose of understanding our customers better - we may pass on information for research or profiling purposes. We will only pass on the information that they need to perform their function.
- If you have agreed to receive mailing and offers from 3rd party companies whose products, we thought might interest you. You can opt out at any time, please see marketing preferences below.
What data do we collect?
We hold your information for the purpose of administering your account, fulfilling orders and marketing. During registration and ordering process we may collect some or all of the following information.
- Your name and address
- Your contact telephone numbers (to enable us to contact you in the event of a query)
- Your e-mail address
- For credit / debit card purchases your card details. We will never use your card details without your consent.
- Confirmation you are over 18 years of age (this is required to ensure inappropriate goods are not shipped to minors)
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We will confirm your personal details on our acknowledgement of order. If you have registered you may check or amend your personal details within the my account screen. You may also check, amend or remove your personal details by contacting us, writing to us or telephoning us.
We also collect non-personal information on general website usage; how people arrive at and navigate the website, and how visitors use the pages offered. This information provides essential feedback for us showing the effectiveness of our online marketing. This information is not directly correlated against individuals.
Email & Telephone Data
We will never pass on your email address or telephone address to any 3rd party for the purposes of marketing, we may transfer your details to one of our sub suppliers for the contractual purposes of administering your order.
Marketing and updating your contact preferences
By buying or registering an account with National Bee Supplies we feel you would like to be kept informed about our products. We will therefore send you regular catalogues and emails unless you have told us otherwise.
You can update your contact preferences at any time by logging into your account, by ringing our customer services department on 0344 326 2010, writing to National Bee Supplies. Hameldown House, Hameldown Road, Exeter Road Industrial Estate, Okehampton, Devon, EX20 1UB or contact us here.
Definition of profiling
Our communications are designed to tell you about the benefits we can offer, so that you have exclusive access to our best deals. We use the information we have about you to tailor the content and try to ensure that the offers are as relevant to you as possible.
Transfer of Data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
From time to time the information you have provided may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing and processing. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you're agreeing to the transfer, storing and processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this policy.
Our Contact details:
National Bee Supplies
Unit 14-15 Hameldown Rd, Exeter Road Industrial Estate, Okehampton, EX20 1UB
Registered in England and Wales: 284448
Customer Services: 0344 326 2010